Things to do . . . before I go bankrupt:
10) Already did a Sewer LID and Street LID — how about an Air LID?
9) Build a new Police Station that’s twice as big as the Fire Station.
8) Pay the computer consultant guy to do “preventative maintenance” not just on every computer, but every copy machine, cell phone, coffee machine and desk lamp.
7) Quietly bring back Surf Rescue under “Double Secret Overtime.”
6) Instead of just laptops, update communication in OSPD vehicles with these.
5) Replace aging ambulances with these fuel-efficient vehicles.
4) Before we have to turn it back to the county, bring the “swingers” to the Ocean Shores Convention Center . . . .every weekend!
3) See how far negative we can get the General Fund before the State Auditor scolds me again
2) Bring back McEachin! (We need a City Manager, don’t we?)
1) Raises for everyone . . . after all, you can’t take it with you!