The following was found in a leather jacket donated to an auction in Beverly Hills. It is believed to be a “Bucket List” written by a Hollywood stunt man.
Things To Do Before I “Clock Out”:
10) Wrestling an alligator. Blind-folded. (me, not the gator)
9) Flying over the Grand Canyon in a hot air balloon with a leak.
8) Driving a Maserati 120 mph down the freeway. In reverse.
7) Ride a scooter around Sturgis yelling “Harleys are for woosies” until someone starts chasing me.
6) Jump out of a plane. In a straight jacket.
5) Kayak up a waterfall.
4) Write a beautiful poem about love. While running with the bulls.
3) Sign up for a touristy “Cage Snorkeling With the Great White Sharks,” after secretly cutting myself shaving.
2) Climb Mt. Everest. And then jump off.
1) Have sex with Angelina Jolie . . . after we both get lit on fire.